Read Here First for Beginning Tips

Figuring out how to Shop Your Way

I recently discovered the amazing deals offered through shop your way, Kmart, Sears and partners and decided it is too exciting not to share...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Figuring out how to Shop Your Way

I recently discovered the amazing deals offered through shop your way, Kmart, Sears and partners and decided it is too exciting not to share.  Over the past few months, I have gotten several items FREE ($0 out of pocket, not a single penny!) and other products FREE after points.  There is a huge difference and I will try to always differentiate.   To maximize your savings, please go here and click become a client. If you don't have a shop your way account it is free to sign up and usually you will get 5000 points - 10000 ($5 - $10) for signing up! Also I get coupons to send out weekly and sometimes free points! Plus, you will get a 90 day free trial of shop your way max which offers free shipping and double points on many items.
Most deals I post you may be able to get even cheaper depending on what coupons you have.  I do not normally "clip coupons", buy tons of newspapers and spend hours organizing, etc.  Between work, kids, and life in general I don't have the time or patience.  I know there are even better deals than some I find, but I hope that I can give a basic starting point and the sky is the limit!
 
Beginner Tips:
*Go here and click become a client to get a free 90 day trial of Shop Your Way Max, which you gives you free shipping and double points on many items
*Download the KMART app and get $5 in points.
*Mondays and Tuesdays get 5% in points until January 26th,2016   (1% base points and 4% bonus points)
*Download the Shop Your Way app - this helps you keep track of points, see your surprise points, get tons of digital coupons and play sweeps for free points!  Most of the instant win sweeps, you can play daily!  I win on average a few dollars up to $20 or more a week playing just a couple minutes a day
*Make sure to take advantage of their digital coupons available online or thru the shop your way app or kmart app.
*Text "Happy" to 56278 for a high value coupon and to subscribe to Kmart texts
*Points can be redeemed in store or online
*Check your account often for surprise points - They are randomly awarded and have a short time to use them - My surprise points have gotten me several free items
*Visit my blog often and print out coupons from the savings center so you have them when items go on sale, or hold on to them for double coupon events to get all sorts of super deals
*Link your credit card and earn points at tons of partners - Also, there are often special high value deals for shop your way reward partners. Read more here
*Kmart does a double coupon week usually once a month.  They will double up to $2 coupons making it a $4 value.  (Rumor is in February this will be replaced with an even better promotion)
*Shop Your Way Max Members get 5% in points when you choose free store pickup.  Go here for a free 90 day trial and click become a client.
*Always remember if you pay with points, you will not earn points for that portion of the order.
*Bookmark the weekly member deals page on kmart.com and check it every Sunday.  This is where you will normally find the high value deals like 100% back in points.
*Fill 5 prescriptions at Kmart Pharmacy and get 10,000 points



Post any questions you have in comments, as I am working on a FAQ section
 
 
Many of the tips I will offer may not seem like much savings (while some will be downright AMAZING!!!!), but as the blog name says, saving pennies makes cents.....and cents make dollars!
 
Check out my facebook group for faster notifications of HOT deals!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/savingpenniesmakescents/

Follow me on Twitter @ShopYourWayMom

No comments:

Post a Comment